Project manager / Market Research Manager
- Средний уровень
- Research Design & Proposal Development:
- Drafts a concept for analysis designs/project reports;
- Project Execution:
- Work with a team to design studies, edit research tools, and plan analyses and reporting;
- Handles day-to-day issues of the project;
- Alignment and collaboration with internal groups;
- Responsible for project controlling of respective projects;
- Supports in refining report structure;
- Oversee the data collection processes;
- Quality checks of data.
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Creates presentation charts;
- Supports in creating impactful reports with detailed and meaningful insights;
- Translates client briefings into analysis design/data cuts;
- Proactive maintain knowledge about Consumer Panel products and FMCG markets. Proactive apply efficiency improvements own and team projects;
- Analyzes data and use a variety of tools to analyze data for meaningful results.
- Experience as an analyst ( at FMCG,Media-research, Consulting, Traditional research companies) - 1-3 years;
- Excel, PowerPoint - Advanced; R, SPSS, VBA - advantage;
- Has a broad understanding of statistical methods of analyzing data;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Learns quickly;
- Drives for high quality results;
- Works out processes to get things done.
- huge amount of projects;
- career and professional growth;
- competitive salary;
- full-time position.