GfK — международный институт маркетинговых и социальных исследований.
The GfK Group is one of the largest market research companies in the world. The Group employs over 13,000 people working in 115 operating companies covering more than 100 countries of the world. We deliver complex and profound markets knowledge and consulting that helps our clients in taking strategic decisions.
- Full responsibility for the data quality and deliverables
- Data Preprocessing
- Data Quality Check
- Data Analysis
- Client Service:
- Ensure exceptional level of client servicing on panel product categories
- Day-to-Day Client requests
- Data preparation for the clients presentations
Core Competencies & Background
- Exceptional analytical skills and desire to work with massive of data
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability and desire to work with big amount of Data
- Language skills: advanced English is a must, another language is an advantage
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions to clients
- Masters or BC Degree obtained abroad is an advantage
Salary: depending on the candidate qualification.