- Средний уровень
- Маркетинг, Реклама
The GfK Group is one of the largest market research companies in the world. The Group has a staff complement of 13,000+ employees working in 115 operating companies covering more than 100 countries of the world who deliver the knowledge on markets and sectors which our clients need for their decisions.
GfK Market Insights
GfK MI is the world's leading market researcher for tracking Point-of-Sale (POS) data in technical consumer goods and entertainment media markets. GfK receives data from retailers and resellers in more than 80 countries worldwide. The GfK data platform, StarTrack, compiles this data and provides retailers, manufacturers and industry leaders with comparable information at both country and international level.
- Providing in-depth sales and market analysis
- Full responsibility for the data quality
- Data Preprocessing
- Quality Check
- Client Service:
- Ensure exceptional level of client service
- Day-to-Day Client requests including additional analysis
- Presentations preparation
- Clients and retailers presentations
- Key account management
Core Competencies & Background:
- Ability to work with big amount of data
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Work experience in market analytics will be a strong advantage
- Advanced English is a must, another language is an advantage
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions to clients
- Master's or BC Degree obtained abroad is an advantage
- Depending on the candidate qualification
- Mixed working format.