Lamoda — одна из крупнейших компаний сектора e-commerce в России и СНГ.
Team leader of HR communications
Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC. In 6 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 4000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia. Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
Striving to excellence is one of our passions!
Team leader of HR communication is a key role in the HR Team Universe and the post is physically based in the Lamoda HQ building (Paviletskaya Metro, Moscow, Russia)
Goal of the position
Build effective function of internal communications and corporate culture
Lamoda is seeking an Internal Communications Lead to build and lead our first-ever Internal Communications function, reporting into the CHO. You will be responsible for championing our employee- and agent-centric communications, and fostering an open and transparent Lamoda culture. Working closely with our senior leadership team, you will develop and drive initiatives that make our team feel informed, engaged, and fulfilled by their work.
To develop, implement and maintain an internal communications strategy, to ensure sound relationships and communication with all internal and external stakeholders; to act as custodian of the corporate brand and overall reputation of the group. Drive all aspects of internal communications and support associate engagement to help strengthen associate awareness and corporate culture.
- Build the Lamoda brand as an employer of choice for top talent and support the continued growth of the company as it expands to new markets
- Hire and manage an Internal Communications Associate and continue to grow the team in line with the business
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing communications content and channels, and build the right communications frameworks and tools as a foundation for the function
- Partner with senior leaders team to develop and drive employee engagement initiatives
- Partner with executives to develop and distribute communications strategies and materials regarding organizational changes, new hires, departures and promotions
- Liaise with regional leaders in growth markets to ensure messages are communicated effectively
- Oversee the content and production of monthly all hands meetings
- Formulate and implement strategies for the company’s internal communications function, in alignment with overall company strategy and business objectives
- Develop an annual plan and event calendar to support strong culture and associate engagement
- Ensure that all communications strategies and activities support the desired positioning of the company
- Oversee the internal communications activities of the Company, such as employee awareness campaigns, newsletters, blogs, websites, etc, regularly evaluating communication methods and tools for effectiveness and relevance to target audiences
- Write and assist editing all internal announcements and communications.
- Develop and write stories/articles for inclusion in corporate newsletter and intranet
- Lead and manage internal executive presentation
- Maintain internal executive talking points and key messaging documents
- Manage and coordinate executive schedules for internal video shoots
- Lead the redesign and day to day management of intranet, coordinating updates and feature stories in a timely manner
- Maintain and update corporate communications materials including executive biographies
- Work closely with HR, PR to assist writing press releases and internal communication materials
- Plan and manage internal meetings and events including Management Updates, Town Hall meetings and Round Tables
- Compile and manage the budget for Corporate Communications
- Drive innovation to ensure that the internal communication processes and channels are best of breed and improve employee engagement and internal reputation management
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned
- High Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant work experience. Ideally, must understand and have a passion for fashion retail.
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications; specifically polished visual presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; especially financial and business concepts and ability to present them
- Must be able to establish credibility both internally and externally. Must be able to work with executive management in a challenging and high-stress environment.
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Key role in Lamoda management team
- High degree of leadership exposure and management responsibility in a complex large scale organization
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide support & solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts), competitive benefits
- Work location: Moscow, Russia