Lamoda — одна из крупнейших компаний сектора e-commerce в России и СНГ.
Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC. In 6 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 4000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia. Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
Striving to excellence is one of our passions!
- Drive the development and detailed engineering of the company future supply chain set up
- Develop innovative fulfillment solutions focusing on flexibility, cost and process optimization
- Understanding status quo of the established logistics operations and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Manage team of 1-2 engineers and determine scope of the detailed engineering and process design, including layout planning and concept of the future Fulfillment center
- Analyze and discuss the potential risks/benefits imposed from using the specified technology and solutions to address the project requirements.
- Challenge existing fulfilment processes and implement integrated automation projects
- Determine technical requirements and select suitable equipment, incl. review of contractual commitments and functional specifications
- Engage with key stakeholders and relevant business teams such as Operations, Tech/WMS development, Procurement and Transport
- Work with Engineers, Project and Product Managers, and other contributors to achieve project deliverables
- Develop additional tools and refine processes to help all projects run effectively
- Monitor other logistics projects on a periodic basis, evaluating progress, risk, cost and quality, provide updates to leadership team
- Assist in issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary
- Ensure the quality of all documents and data to assure the projects integrity
- Adhere to company standards, procedures and formal guidelines
- University degree in engineering studies, process design, logistics, production planning or a related field
- Background in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering is critical
- Demonstrated logistics and business developments track record and skills, at least 1 year of experience in team lead/line manager role
- Broad knowledge of manual and automated material handling and storage systems
- Fluent in change management, communication and general business process transformation methodologies and principles
- Upper-intermediate English is a minimum
- Skills in data analysis and statistical assessment methods, network modeling techniques, being handy with MS Excel, Visio, AutoCAD is a daily need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Strong hands-on mentality, self-starter and result oriented
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting atmosphere in a young team of professionals: entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts, incl. LTI), medical insurance, competitive benefits
- Official employment
- Office in city center m. Paveletskaya
- Discount on the entire range of products
- Free English courses