Lamoda — одна из крупнейших компаний сектора e-commerce в России и СНГ.
Data Mining Specialist / Data Scientist
Lamoda is the leading online retailer in Russia and CIS, offering more than 2.5 million products and 1,000 international and local brands in fashion clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfumery. Lamoda monthly traffic is currently over 20 million unique users per month.
Our organisation directly employs around 4.000 people across Russia & CIS with the list of our locations covering, amongst others, the Lamoda Group headoffice based in Moscow, country offices in Almaty, Kiev and Minsk, software development centre in Lithuania and a private label office in London. With LM Express we operate our own logistics network supporting next day delivery to currently more than 150+ cities throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
Lamoda is recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailer in CIS and is a frequent industry awards’ winner. Founded in 2011, the Company’s investor base includes Rocket Internet, Tengelmann Group, Holtzbrink Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, JP Morgan Asset management, Access industries, and PPR group (owners of Gucci, Puma, Volcom and Yves Saint Laurent brands), with a total of over USD 200 mln of financing raised (with the latest round from the World Bank/ IFC in January 2014).
Lamoda is led by the four Co-founders. The diverse management team includes people of multiple nationalities, coming from a variety of backgrounds - from experience in the top-tier management consulting firms to the functional expertise built within recognised international and local industry leaders.
Lamoda core values are:
Ownership – assuming personal accountability for the company result, being proactive and responsible
Excelence – being innovative, challenging the status quo, outperforming best practices
Customer focus – looking at the business through the eyes of our customers, understanding our market better than competition
Achieving together – delivering upon commitments, acting with integrity, mutual respect and trust
Being leaders – developing self and others, prioritising by importance, not personal preferences, role modelling Lamoda values
- Determine business problems that could be resolved with machine learning with focus on Sales & Marketing, but including other functions such as CRM and Operations. Actively interact with stakeholders from other teams
- Develop mathematical models and implement machine learning algorithms that would resolve these problems
- Take full ownership of the projects, starting from idea generation to implementation in production and support
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts, incl. LTI), competitive benefits
- Work location: Moscow, Russia
- University degree in applied mathematics or computer science
- At least 1 year of experience in data analytics with machine learning focus. Retail or E-commerce experience is a plus
- Excelent knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics
- Experience with machine learning, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis techniques
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Analytical mindset, ability to learn fast
- Good communication skills
- Statistical modeling and visualization with R or Python, we are currently using R
- Programming skills
- Experience with SQL
- Exactness, attention to details, systematic approach to problem solving, result-orientation
- Upper-intermediate English (technical reading and professional communication)